Friday, March 30, 2012

Belle's 2nd birthday

Two years ago today I had my daughter. My water broke and I needed pitocin. I was in labor for almost 15 hours. She was 38 2/7 weeks and 6 lbs 11.9 oz and 19 in long. She is now 26ish lbs and 30 something inches. She talks, walks, runs and acts crazy. Sometimes she drives me crazy with her tantrums and not listening but she has been delightful! The last two years have been wonderful and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Unfortunately I spent the morning and early afternoon doing things without her. I volunteered at the consignment sale so I could shop last night and then I had my pre-op appointment for my LASIK surgery scheduled for next week. But now I am watching veggie tales with her and later will be getting ready for her nemo birthday party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment