Thursday, March 29, 2012

Children's consignment day

So today I went to work at 0530 so I could leave at 530pm to go shopping at our local twice a year big children's consignment sale. Well unfortunately I woke up at 0330 and stayed up tossing and turning till 0430 when I had to get up. My mind was going crazy thinking too much. I worked the 12 hours and headed over to the sale. I spent (drum roll please).....$266 on one child! Plus a few things for other people. Now when you think of this number know that my child will not be in need of any clothes for the doing and summer at all now and shoes too except maybe a pair of sandals. I also bought items that I will be using for Christmas gifts. Also remember that when we adopt the other child will/can play with these things too. And eventually when we are done with these toys and clothes I plan to sell them as well so it's a win win investment. Some people may say I am justifying spoiling my child but I cannot beat those prices! And some of the other things we needed. And if you want to think my girl is spoiled then you may do so but God had blessed us with her and I have the opportunity right now to do this for her so why not. She is not spoiled but blessed! Needless to say I am exhausted and will be volunteering at the sale in the morning so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment