Friday, August 31, 2012

More attacks

So the last week has been rough for me personally. Satan is wearing on my nerves! He is using my tiredness, Belle, and Paul to get to me. Lack of sleep is making me cranky, and Belle has been cranky not always sleeping well and therefore tantrum central. So my patience has bee really thin with her. And then for what reason other than I am tired and cranky this morning I picked a fight with Paul over chores and stuff. Then continued it when he got off work. Why I don't really know. I am tired of doing a majority of the house chores alone, but will that change? I don't know. I know there are people out there that do all of it, caring for children, cleaning everything, and working but I am a more anxious person and cannot handle everything myself. I just hope God always keeps that in mind for his plans for my life! Sorry for griping a bit about chores. Anyway, i was totally not nice to Paul and Belle some this week. Satan has also been filling my head with negative thoughts about myself as a mom and wife. I have had thoughts that I don't deserve to adopt and such. And as these thoughts enter, I know they are lies but after a while it's hard to not believe it. I am going to focus more on praying and reading the Bible, so maybe I am better prepared for Satan's attacks. And I am so thankful for the friends and family I have to encourage me when I am feeling down. I know who I can text, e-mail, or call and they will help me, listen to me, and pray for me. Thank you! You know who you are!

On another note, and one of the reasons why I was so tired today was because I stayed late at work last night to help because they needed extra hands. My co-workers are great and a great team to be part of!

And this week my friend left to get her two kids from China that they are adopting! They will be gone from their biological kids for three weeks. So please pray for them on their adoption journey, safe travels, bonding with the adopted kiddos, that they stay feeling well, and that they get rest!

As far as our adoption is concerned, we got some of our papers for our dossier approve this week. But I also have to get my FBI fingerprints redone. I am trying to figure out where I can do that! And I am working on making some crafts to sell to raise money. We have also gotten more money by selling things! Money for our dossier that we hope to submit by the end of the year!! Praying for the money to submit our dossier to Ethiopia by the end of this year, please pray with me!

Pray that Satan takes a break from me and my family right now because I worry that I am in over my head with this adoption! Thank you for reading and prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment