Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A day off

So obviously I am off today. I have had a lot to do today but I am taking time to spend with my girl too! Since I last posted I had four days off for labor day weekend. To start I took off on Friday thinking before that we would go away for the weekend but we didn't so we just did stuff at home. So Friday I just did stuff around the house and Saturday was more house stuff. We had planned to go to a marine museum but it got too late. I was disappointed about that but not much I could do. I did however learn how to use the lawn mower and mowed the back yard for the first time ever in my life! I know sad but I never did it because of my allergies. And we did go to Cheeseburger in paradise for dinner then we went to Bjs to get food because we had nothing!! We spent a ton of money! I think it will last us a whole though so I feel like it was with it. Then Sunday we went to church then Lowes and Target. Then we went to a park for a picnic but it was raining so we didn't get out. Then we went to the Sweet Frog for frozen yogurt. It was different but yummy! You fill up with yogurt and toppings and pay by weight. Then Monday we did more around the house and then went to my moms for Glory's 21st birthday. That was fun and had yummy ice cream cake!

Other than that yesterday was work. But all was good. Today has consisted of laundry, dishes, crafts, nap, phone calls, and spending time with Belle. So I have been working on figuring out how and when I can get my fingerprints done or redone. I think I have it figured out but only if I get off early tomorrow. And I have been following up with reference letters for our adoption too! Trying to get everything finished so we can get the home study started. I am feeling like this is taking forever and way too long! But I am probably wrong. It's different for everyone! The doubt is just Satan being a jerk.

Speaking of being a jerk I will admit that I have not been being nice to Paul at all! I have just been totally annoyed with him over little things and everything! I think it may be a hormonal imbalance because I notice it every month around the same time. So I will be talking to my GYN later this month to see what I can take naturally that will help. Because even though it's not all the time it is affecting our marriage and I don't want that or want to feel the way I do.

I am more hopeful this week that I can handle our future adopted daughter. I am handling Belle better but I do still have that worry and concern there. My doubts about myself though are much better.

My friend who is in China right now picking up her adopted kids got the first one. And she is adorable! I cannot wait to meet her! Her name is Ella and it sounds like she is perfect for their family and will fit right in once she is adjusted!

Anyway that has been my life. Not that interesting or entertaining but it's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment