Friday, September 7, 2012

Rough day

This morning started at 0600 with Belle in our bed from the middle of the night and waking up because Paul was up. I tried to no avail to get her back to sleep. So started my day. I ended up finally getting up around 7 after trying to get her to sleep. By 8ish I was calling around trying to find someone to take care of the bunnies we found yesterday. The one died last night and the other later today. We saved the well one at least. The other task I accomplished this morning was going trough Belle's baby clothes to sell to the consignment shop and arranging the other things I have to take there. I tried to get into the big children's consignment that happens twice per year but it was full. So maybe in the spring. In the meantime Belle got tired and cranky and so did I. So around 11ish I tried to get her to nap. She fell asleep around 1130 so I went to sleep only to wake up to her crying half hour later!!! I tried to get her to go back to sleep for at least a half hour. Then I told her we would have lunch and then quiet time again. Well that didn't work. I tried and tried but she screamed, kicked, and got up time and time again. Until she said I get up mommy. So I didn't then I called my mom to complain who gave me some good advice and reminded me she is constantly changing and needing different things. I was in tears because I was so tired and in need of some help, a hug, or I don't know what! Anyway we went outside to play for a while until we had to leave to drop the bunny off at a rehab place. I am hoping it'll be okay. So we did that and guess who fell asleep in the car. I know it's no big surprise but geez she could have done it earlier so I could sleep too! Anyway baby bunny got dropped off and we went to the park in our neighborhood on the way home. When checking he mail I found our medical letters for our adoption all notarized!! Not much more to do!! So that was good! And Belle started throwing fits again so I gave her dinner early. Paul is bringing home comfort food at my request: pizza and ice cream!! And I am just waiting a bit to give Belle and bath and have her ready for bed. Then working on adoption stuff tonight.

I really felt like a bad mom today and a lazy wife. I didnt do much at all today. But I think Satan is getting at me again using lack of sleep and Belle tantrums. Praying he leaves me alone and Belle alone. Also praying for strength and patience. I know god will get me through this but I feel like I have no clue sometimes and an idiot when parenting! Satan probably talking again. Anyway prayers are appreciated'

No comments:

Post a Comment