Friday, November 30, 2012

So tired!

So the last few days have been busy but pretty good. Monday I was paid on call for 12 hours and it was so nice! I needed that break to get stuff down around the house and I was off Tuesday so I had 4 days off in a row! Awesome! Wednesday was a decent day at work but can I tell you I am a labor nurse that's where my heart is. I like taking care of moms the day after sometimes but I like labor the best!

Then yesterday I worked on my adoption quilt. Its not the best and how I want it but it will have to do. I'm just a perfectionist! And on top of that I cleaned and did stuff around the house. Belle had a runny nose yesterday and I had the feeling she was getting sick. Last night was awful! I have her medicine to help her nose and cough but she ended up in our bed and we all slept bad. We would have even if she had not been in our bed because she was up every 15 minutes after 11 last night. By 5 am I called out because Paul won't make any money if he stays home with her. I at least get leave pay. It sucks because I feel calling out and leaving my coworkers in a bind but I need I put my family first and take care of us financially first as well.

Now adoption stuff. We finished our online training so we are just waiting for our report for our home study! Then it will be finalized and we can work on more fingerprinting stuff and finalizing our dossier stuff. Then hopefully getting it down in January. We are just praying that we get the funds for our matching grant that we will have once we get our home study in for it! As for our fundraiser I think it will be awesome! I'm just hoping we get enough people to come then it will be really great! We got a $100 gift certificate donated for a boat or jet ski rental too. We have about $800 worth of stuff in donations! Crazy! I just called and asked that's it! I really hope a lot of people come because if not the silent auction will have to e held or continued online which I may do anyway because we can probably get more return from that. And I just want to say thank you to all those who have donated and are helping our family!!

So that's my life and next week will be busy getting ready for the fundraiser and baking favors and cupcakes for the dessert and of course quilting but it will all be okay. Gods got this! He will provide the people and the funding! He provided the items for auction so he will provide the people too!

No comments:

Post a Comment