Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Adoption stuff and more!

So the last few days have been busy, just like I knew they would be! I worked last Saturday which from what I can no remember was busy but not crazy. Then I also worked Monday which I started out on call, but got called in. The day turned out to be busy with a revolving door to labor and delivery. Then yesterday I went to the library with Belle for story time, then to one of the court houses to get a letter certified, then to pick up the boating gift certificate and last to the grocery store! I also did laundry! It was a long busy day. But to my surprise and excitement we had a package left on our doorstep! It was our home study!! Yay!!! I'm so excited to have that done! Now we just need to send our USCIS stuff and mail a copy of our home study to Lifesong for our grant application through church!!! Then I worked today, which was even busier than Monday though I was mother/baby today. I just had a lot going on with m group! I am proud though, I started my first IV on a baby and got it on the first try!! I know it's probably not as exciting for other people but it was for me! So now the rest of my week is filled with picking up auction items, finishing the auction quilt, and baking for the fundraiser. I hope we get enough people to come and make a good amount of money. I have put a lot of time and effort to this and I just hope a lot of people come! Plus we will have super yummy coffee and cupcakes!! And we had a friend make a video for us about our adoption story and it turned out awesome!! If you would like to view the video it is on the right hand side of my page and it's the first You Tube video. Check it out! We are so blessed to have so many people that care and want to help us!! Thank you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment