Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My sweet little girl!

So this morning we had a bunch of errands to run. So on our way to our first errand Belle was talking about God some and about how Jesus loves her. So I told her that Jesus died on the cross for her because he loves her. So we went another few minutes and Belle said she wants to go to heaven. I asked her if she knew how I do that and I think she said no. Anyway so I told her that to go to heaven she has to pray as tell God that she is sorry for sinning and that she believes that he sent Jesus to die for her and then that she will live for God. So I asked her if she wanted to pray that and she said yes. So I lead her in a prayer asking God to forgive her that she believes that Jesus died for her and that she will try to listen and live for him. It brought tears to my eyes! I don't know how much he actually understood but there is no doubt in my mind that she loves God and knows that he loves her! And she knows she is going to heaven and I will just pray for her that she follows him and had a personal relationship with him! But she knows that she will go to heaven and I believe that too! I love her so much and it was so amazing and sweet that she wanted to do that! I'm still not sure that she wasn't just parroting me but I don't think she was except the prayer. Then I added to it that she needs to ask forgiveness when she does wrong and God wants her to listen to mommy and daddy! ;-) today is definitely a proud momma day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment