Monday, May 21, 2012

My week

So last week probably couldn't have gotten more boring to other people, that is why I waited to post. So last week was recovery week from vacation, which I still want to be in the Bahamas if anyone is wondering! Getting adjusted back to land was different than I had last time. I felt dizzy for days! I worked Tuesday, Thursday and had a meeting for work on Friday and worked 3p-7p. So it was a little busy. Tuesday work was pretty easy and was a good day to get adjusted back. Thursday was a little busier. Friday evening was great, I had a wonderful couple and she was waiting till she felt like she needed the epidural. So helping her through natural labor was great. I love natural childbirth. I enjoy helping moms and being there to support them.

Saturday, I was disappointed because Paul had to work, so Belle and I were on our own again. We had a pretty good day, but then I had to get ready for a wedding. That was the first wedding I have been to by myself, it was a little odd for me. The wedding though was beautiful and I had a good time. It is always a little awkward for me though because all of the people I work with have known each other and have mutual friends outside so they have more in common and anywhere they go they see people they know. So, I just don't have as much in common and it gets lonely sometimes.

 Yesterday was productive to say the least. Belle has had the habit of waking up at 6-630 every morning, so yesterday was no different. So my plan for yesterday was to clean our 3rd bedroom which has become a junk room. I started there and then moved to the attic because I had things to go up there but Paul said it wouldn't fit. So I cleaned out the attic too and found more stuff to sell at our next yard sale. All of this occurred though before 11am!! Then we went to church and after we got home I cleaned and organized more. Then we went to small group and got home really late but it was worth it to spend time with friends.

We have decided to have our next yard sale June23rd, we will be praying for good weather! We have also started our flower bulb fundraiser and I already have two orders! I am hoping that we can get a good amount of orders because whatever we sell we get 50% of the profit!! And tonight we will be filling out our paperwork and mailing it tomorrow with our first payment of $2500.

Anyway that has been my life the last week and this week has started with cleaning and organizing more, so we will see how the rest of the week goes and praying that it is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment