Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Charge!

Today I was in charge at work. It was a good day, not too busy and I felt like I did a decent job. However I did forget to get my annual things done so now I have to go tomorrow with Belle. We will see how that goes! But we will also go to the health department to get paperwork for our adoption too, so it will be worth it! Not much else happened today, and I am really tired right now. I am just trying to get back into the habit of writing everyday, not that my life is so interesting and exciting, but just to do it.

I also wanted to post some of the online sales we are doing to raise money for our adoption. We are selling flower bulbs and coffee right now. And I don't remember if I said it yesterday or not, but we have the money for the home study from all of the things we have done so far! So praise God! And I am in a much better mood today because my hormones are balancing, if you know what I mean! I really don't necessarily look forward to my period but lately I do because then I get balanced! It's an oxymoron, but it's my life!

Anyway here are the links for the flowers and coffee for anyone who wants to support us!
http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/campaign?q=campaign&campaign_id=11532

https://justlovecoffee.com/about/beneficiary/brownfamilyadoption/

No comments:

Post a Comment