Thursday, June 28, 2012

Work and such

Today obviously was work. It wasn't too bad and I had a good friend and co-worker help with tasks. I did however have one of those patients who seems to have extremely low tolerance for pain and need more medication than most. This can be very frustrating! And it can make them seem dependent or become dependent when they need it around the clock. Anyway that's my vent for the day. Not too much to write about.

As for adoption stuff though, we thought we got Paul's birth certificate but they need a copy of his license so the papers were just sent back. And I went to get mine yesterday from the health department but it costs $10 more to get it there than sending it in! Yet another way for Maryland to screw you out of more money. Whatever! So mine will be sent in the mail as of Saturday along with the request for our marriage certificate so I don't have to go anywhere in person. And we are having dinner with our friends on Sunday night to discuss papers we need them to sign as well. Unfortunately though they need a notary for their signatures. But hopefully they will agree to be the "guardian" of our little girl in Ethiopia according to the home study. Which everything will change as soon as we get home and revise our wills to include our other little girl. And the best news of all today not only did I make another coffee sale but I talked to the owner of a chick-fil-a and we will be doing a spirit night to raise money!! I am so excited about this and the possibility of revenue this could bring for us!

Tomorrow we will be working on adoption stuff and Belle and I are meeting friends and cleaning and playing tomorrow. I am trying to not be OCD about the cleaning and play with her instead. And praying for a lot of people right now. I joined the group chat for Ethiopia online and this week there gave been so many referrals passed out to families that have been waiting its amazing and we are all praising God for it!! That's all for now more updates later!

No comments:

Post a Comment