Friday, June 29, 2012

105 heat index!!

Today was my day off and the best time for me to spend time with Belle without having a ton to do. So we went to a garden center with friends and did the "fairy house" walk. Belle had a good time, so did I! We also had lunch and then she ran around and played with the other kids. Afterward, I was hoping Belle wouldn't fall asleep in the car and there is an ice cream place on our way back so I stopped hoping that would help keep her up until we got home. No such luck! I still laid her down but all she did was play. So no nap for mommy! Then we went out to the pool which felt wonderful since the heat index was 105 today! We stayed out there for about an hour to hour and half. We both bathed and then we watched Peter Pan. Belle really liked it! And for dinner we had sandwiches because I didn't feel like heating up the house! So it was an easy day, and I started to lose my cool with Belle and raise my voice toward the end of the day because I am tired and since she is tired she was misbehaving, but she is in bed and I am writing! And I probably should have done some cleaning but honestly I didn't feel like it and being with Belle and spending some time with her was more important. She is a good girl and I am blessed to have such a child. Now if only Paul could beam himself home, so we can spend time together and work on our adoption papers that would be wonderful! Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment