Saturday, July 14, 2012

Clearing things up

Yesterday when I posted I complained a bit about work. But I really wasn't intending to do so. It was more expressing my frustrations and talking about how I am feeling attacked by Satan. When I spoke about my job and hating it it had nothing to do with my coworkers. I work with good women. I am just being attacked and I am tired and frustrated. So there was frustration there but it really had nothing to do with anyone else but me and my feelings. And everything else in my life that is going on did spill over into that day and my bad attitude. I appreciate my job I usually enjoy it and i enjoy working with the people I do most of the time. It is hard when I love differently and act different. Sometimes I feel judged but most of the time I could care less what others think. Just wanted to clarify that I wasn't tying to point fingers or anything I was just expressing being attacked by Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment