Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday and day with my girl

Yesterday was my birthday. I worked 12 hours, it wasn't bad, just steady busy. And I did get a lot of birthday wishes. Though the first birthday wish I thought I would get I didn't. Paul forgot until he wrote the date on a check. I tried not to get too upset about it, but then he got home late, and didn't do anything extra or special. I know I am complaining. It just hurt my feelings. He is a good man and husband, but I just want to be number one, which means before work.

Today I considered going to the mall and going shopping, but instead I stayed home and got laundry and other things done around the house. I also went grocery shopping and some other errands. The worst errand I did was filling up my SUV with gas. I paid $4.07/gallon for plus at Wawa. It totaled to $73! I have decided that I am going to have to become a hermit, because gas is too expensive and Paul is going to have to drive us around on Sundays!

I am working on adoption stuff tonight too. I have written my adoption letter and made it known of Facebook. Because you know nothing is official until it's posted on Facebook! I am going to make a list of people to send our letter to, and Paul will help me address them. I also posted our yard sale and bake sale for next weekend on the yard sale website.

Last but not least I am waiting for Paul to get home. He apparently had to work late. He left 3 hours late. This is not cool! Especially after last night. I already ate dinner with Belle and I am still not going to do the dishes. He can do that! I am going to eat my Cold Stone Creamery and then go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment