Monday, April 23, 2012

Last two days

So the last two days have been pretty good, other than being tired. Yesterday church was good, and then had a great time with mom shopping and getting stuff for the cruise. It was my birthday present and time with her. We decided though that we can't do that except maybe once a year because we are bad for each other when shopping! As in we spend too much money when with each other! We had a good time though. And small group was great! I love our group and couldn't ask for better friends!

Today was pretty decent. Belle had a make up gymnastics class I had a dentist appointment this evening. After her gymnastics she was acting tired, so I tried to lay her down for quiet time and she just played, so after she made some extra noise I went in and asked her if she wanted to stay in her room for quiet time or snuggle with mommy. She of course said snuggle with mommy and then asked for a movie. She picked out The Lion King and we watched it in my bed together, though I closed my eyes through most of it. And in the process of watching a movie in our room again, I decided the next time a dvd player is on sale again, I am buying it because we are currently using a PS2 that has some problems reading discs. Anyway, I figured Belle would drift off during the movie. Well I was totally wrong! She fell asleep right after! I got dinner started which turned out different too. I was going to do a crock pot roast but the roast was too big and I didn't have foil to put on top of the roast for the oven, so the outer layer is a little crispy. And I got stuff ready for the yard and bake sale on Saturday. I got our taxes so we can finish the adoption application and then got my bite adjusted at the dentist again. Hopefully I will not have to go back to the dentist for this tooth again.

As for the yard sale, I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am worried we won't sell anything or won't make much money. I worry that we won't sell stuff and then we will be left with stuff to store still! I am trying to trust God to provide. And I found out yesterday from friends that we can "kill two birds with one stone" by doing our home study and dossier at the same time. The only thing that means is that there will be more money due sooner. That scares the crap out of me because we don't have that kind of money. And I think it will be more effective to call the church and ask about the fundraising I want to do rather than e-mail. So I have to add that to my list, and I also have to call the film crew about my video for work.

Anyway, I guess that's enough for today. Going to work in the morning. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment