Friday, April 6, 2012

Post Lasik

I had my Lasik surgery yesterday, it went remarkably well! I had some burning and tearing afterward, but drops helped that. And today I had my check up and I can see 20/20 in my right eye and 20/15 in my left! I have one spot on my left eye that hurts a little when it's dry but other than that all is well. I also do have a headache today, but I think it is due to lack of sleep and all the "drugs" I took yesterday.

Belle also had her two year check up today, and everything looks good! She is really smart and unfortunately I was told we need to take the paci away now, and get her to drink from a regular cup. And yesterday and today she has not napped well, but been extremely tired because she is waking up at 0615-0640. So prayers would be appreciated!

I also heard back from my director about the charge nurse position. I did not get the job, but that is obviously how God meant for it to be. She thinks I will make a good charge nurse though and to not be discouraged and apply again when a position becomes available.

Paul and I have almost definitely decided to put a deposit on the car in Pennsylvania, he clarified that we can get the money credited back if we want to finance all of it. In the long run it seems this car will cost us less money.

Paul also has not made as much money over the last few weeks, so I am praying that God takes care of us, and provides for us so that we can do this adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment