Saturday, April 21, 2012

Losing items, losing my mind!

Well last night ended up being a late night. We got home late from a friends house. All was well when we went to bed until 1230 am. Belle woke up three times! Paul luckily went in all three times. The first time he brought her to our bed and she snuggled right up to me which I love except she didn't go to sleep. Instead she tossed and turned and then started talking. He took he back to bed and then the last time she woke up was 0230. I kind of yelled at Paul to rub her back and let me sleep! Apology was made and accepted this morning.

So off to work at 0615. Work was good. I had a great delivery with a great couple. The only thing was that after the delivery we lost a few things. Nothing left in the patient or anything but lost a paper and such. The worst lost item is needed and costs money to replace! My badge!! I even dug through nasty, bloody trash and linen twice! Still didn't find it, so I may be buying a new badge and I will not be buying a nice badge holder again. Lesson learned! My day did get a little busy and I did and am questioning a coworkers attitude, bossiness, and lack of assistance. When you are the one judging whether someone else is helpful and such, you don't not be helpful yourself. And you don't yell at people to do something that was your responsibility in the first place. You ask for help, don't demand it. Okay I've said my peace and I'm getting off my soap box.

Last but not least, as I was leaving work I was talking to someone outside about our adoption. And telling her that we don't have the money but I am trusting God to rain it down. Well it has been raining and was still cloudy so I was kind of making a pun as I looked up to the sky and wouldn't you know it started to rain again!! God totally has a sense of humor! So I took that as my sign that He will provide it! And only have a couple more things to do on our application and we are started!! Nervous and excited at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment