Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting ready

Today was pretty good. I am tired but I did get a lot accomplished! I planted my blueberry, raspberry, and butterfly bushes, did dishes, took pictures and posted to yardsale site, washed linens, cleaned bathrooms, made two phone calls, and printed our stuff for our cruise! Oh and Belle and I went and got our bangs cut. She had her first hair cut today! She looks so cute too!

The one phone call I made was about the letter from my doctor about my health for the adoption. I got an e-mail asking for more detailed information regarding my medical stuff, the fact we are upside down on our mortgage and my history with my father. So hopefully I'll get the letter soon and be able to forward it.

While I was doing stuff on the computer I had Belle lay down for a nap. I heard her play for a while and then it was quiet. I went to check on her and didn't see her in her bed or the floor. I began to think where could she be she couldn't get out. That's when I saw her curled up in a ball in her bitty baby crib! She was so funny and cute! I put her in her bed and had to sit with her for a few minutes and I don't think she went back to sleep but she rested. Next time I'll leave her in the baby crib.

Anyway, time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment