Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mundane Saturday working

Obviously by my title I worked today. I had not a single patient in labor that was mine today! I helped others on the unit though get their things done. Also talked to one of my great friends and coworkers today! It was good to catch up for a bit. And I found put who got the charge nurse position and she is a friend of mine and I am happy for her. I am also really excited and happy for another friend who I found out is pregnant today!

Paul and I finally decided on a car we both like that is just an hour away and a sedan not a coupe which we had been looking at. And a lower price so hopefully it will still be available on wednesday for us to check out and maybe buy! Spent some nice time watching tv with Paul tonight and played Easter bunny for Belle web though we really haven't gone over the Easter bunny thing. I don't know that I really will, I think I would rather her think it's a fun holiday that revolves around Jesus and that she gets a gift basket because Jesus gave the ultimate gift. And I am not really into having her see the Easter bunny either. I think it's kind of a ploy to make money so all in all I think I made up my mind to not do Easter bunny.

And if I don't get a chance to post tomorrow Happy Easter to everyone put there and praise God for sending His son to die a brutal death so that we may have eternal life in His glorious home He has made for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment