Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sitter issues

My morning started out with getting up for work and having to go pick up the teen in the neighborhood that was supposed to watch Belle today, and after arriving I texted her, called her, knocked on the door, called her mom, and called her sister with no response. My phrase was "Oh Fudge". So I went back home because I was already running late for work, and Paul met me at the car to hand me my stuff. Belle was up and I was trying to figure out what to do on my way to work. I called my sister who didn't answer and then thought of my neighborhood daycare lady. I called her and woke her up to see if she had room for Belle today since it is spring break, I wasn't sure. Thankfully she did have room. So Paul got Belle ready and took her to daycare. I then had to call his mom and arrange for her to pick Belle up this evening. Well com to find out she wasn't feeling well, so it was up in the air half the day as to whether she could watch her for a couple hours. To top it off, my house keys were sitting on the dining room table and Paul had the spare car seat. So my mother-in-law had to drive to the hospital to get my car seat and then pick Belle up and keep her at her house. And the teen was so sorry, she cried and felt awful. She was so upset I felt bad for her.

Then Paul called basically wanting to put a $500 down payment on this car in Pennsylvania, but I wanted to do a refundable deposit. Needless to say, we are waiting till next Saturday to see if it's still available, because with the adoption stuff we cannot afford a down payment. After that was discussed he was actually okay with it!

Tomorrow I am having my Lasik eye surgery so, I most likely will not be on here, due to 24 hour restrictions. I am praying that everything goes well, I don't go blind, I am not anxious, and the valium works well. Goodnight to all! Hope everyone else out there is having a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment