Monday, April 16, 2012

Long week and rough start to a new one.

Last week was so long and busy. That's why I haven't been on. Work was busy on Tuesday and Thursday was extremely busy too. Friday was fine but by then I was exhausted! Wednesday I barely remember! I took Belle to gymnastics and then in the afternoon Paul and I met up and finalized our wills. Then we went to our friends house for dinner. They are in the process of adopting two children from China. So we were getting advice and ideas from them. And my friend is so sweet! She made Ethiopian food for us! It was good too! Then on Saturday we took Belle to the national zoo for the first time. It was busy but good and we had fun! Belle liked it and got to see the animals she likes. Then Sunday Paul and I went to check out a car he liked. We didn't get it because we would be paying payments on a car that needs some work. So we are waiting until my car is paid off to get him one he will really like and not settle for. Then we had small group which was good.

I have officially started telling people about the adoption too. I am not caring what people think either. Some people have a bad attitude about it saying why not in the US? And they just don't understand that this is what God has called us to.

I didn't get much sleep over the weekend so I am tired, have a headache, and cranky today. I also think I am grieving a little for my dad. He passed away almost two years ago and I just miss him. It doesn't feel like it's been that long and I just miss him in general. I also found out Saturday that a dear friend passed away. And it is almost the 10 year anniversary since my grandmother passed away as well. I just miss all these people. And so I don't feel like cleaning or anything. I did which is good and will usually make me feel better but not today. And Belle is being a little challenging. She kicks me when I change her diapers and just doesn't want to listen. I should take a walk too since the weather is nice but I really don't want to. Which makes me feel fat too. I know I'm not fat but it makes me feel bad and I don't know that it would make me feel any better either, unless it was me by myself. Prayers would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment