Monday, April 2, 2012

Day of rest

Today I kind of took the day off. After the busyness of last week and the weekend, I needed a day where I wasn't just running around. So I did a little laundry, took down the birthday party decorations, paid a few things, made a few phone calls. Nothing exciting. I also played with Belle outside for a while, and while we were out there our dog Lucy got out. She slid under the fence while two teens were walking by and all they did was say "Yeah, it just got out." I was irritated with them because they could have grabbed her for me, but didn't and then I had to drive up and down the road looking for her. I couldn't find her, so I then put Belle in the stroller and started on foot. And low and behold on my way back down the street the dumb dog was in the neighbors yard right behind ours! The only other exciting thing that happened was calling the adoption agency. I got clarification on when payments are due, and was told to get an even better idea on things to fill out the free pre-application. So I did and should hear back in about 3 days. I also started our real application. And we are still looking for a car, but will be waiting for God to let us know what's right. Not a very interesting day but it's my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment