Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Busy day at work

Today I worked 12 hours and it was not the easiest shift. This morning was busy with deliveries inductions, and triage patients. By 5 it was good but before that was steady busy. And to top it off I got called into "the office" for more interview questions. I'm not sure if they are having trouble deciding or what but I got the distinct feeling I didn't get the position. Which greatly disappoints me and makes me sad but it will be what it will be. As one of Belle's library books that she loves right now says "you get what you get and you don't get upset." Now that I am hone I am just exhausted and ready for bed. The other issue I had today was getting my eye drops from the pharmacy. The script was sent on Friday but someone didn't check and order it so I almost didn't get my eye drops for my surgery. Thankfully they found a spare otherwise I would have had to go to great lengths to get it on top of being busy at work! And now Paul is wanting to talk about cars and get opinions and everything but I am tired and honestly don't feel like listening. I am not sure what to do about the car thing. He wants to look at a car in Pennsylvania but I think it's too far. So I just don't know. And last but not least I heard from the adoption agency today and have the go ahead for the full application. I just have to call back with my questions. Oh, and I showed of my videos of Belle dancing and singing to veggies tales. It is so cute and funny! Praying for a good nights sleep, a good day tomorrow, and that whatever happens with the charge nurse position be His will and the same with the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment